2 3 Mad Monday Big Bang | Ballet Webb

Monday, February 3, 2020

Mad Monday Big Bang



Mad Monday Big Bang

For all you wonderful science nerds out there here is a new way to think about energy patterns in dance. It’s like the Big Bang Theory (not to be confused with the television series). Here is a link for info on the theory: https://www.space.com/25126-big-bang-theory.html

Energy in dance is just like the Big Bang: it extends outward in all directions to infinity. It never stops (until the dancer stops dancing). Equal and opposite patterns, never ceasing – that’s dance energy.

And by the way, I like to think of myself as somewhat of a science nerd.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #21bbb:
“Energy moves outward in every direction like the Big Bang.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“If the rate of expansion one second after the Big Bang had been smaller by even one part in a hundred thousand million million, it would have recollapsed before it reached its present size. On the other hand, if it had been greater by a part in a million, the universe would have expanded too rapidly for stars and planets to form.”

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment