2 3 Sunday Wonderful | Ballet Webb

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday Wonderful

Sunday Wonderful

Looking into the face of a child during the holidays is an uplifting experience. For them something wonderful is about to happen and everything around them proclaims this fact. You may remember what it felt like when you were a little child and the holidays were the “best time of the year”.

It’s largely because children truly believe something wonderful and exciting is going to happen – and soon. What if we all lived with that philosophy? It would keep us focused on positive possibilities instead of nasty negativisms. Sounds good to me.

And when wonderful things have happened in your life, how often did they come unexpectedly? Usually, I’d guess.

So start each day with the thought that something wonderful might happen – you never know! It could turn out to be one of the best days of your life.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #195:
“Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“The key to a wonderful life is to never stop wandering into wonder.”
Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment