2 3 Sunday Scrapbook | Ballet Webb

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Scrapbook




Sunday Scrapbook

A popular hobby is, and has been, creating scrapbooks. A place to save treasured photographs and mementos. The things saved are usually reminders of pleasant times, and happy days. We don’t usually take pictures or save things that make us unhappy, sad or angry.

But if you think of your mind, your memory, as a type of scrapbook, it is amazing how much we save there that is not happy. Hmmm. I wonder why that is. I guess some bad things are simply hard to forget, no matter how much we try. That’s one reason. Another one is that we tend to focus on those things that bother or worry us, instead of letting things go.

At any rate, the more you can “pin” positive pictures in your mind’s scrapbook, the happier you will be.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Motivational Secret #48:
“What sort of photos do you save in your mind’s scrapbook?”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“People have an annoying habit of remembering things they shouldn't.”
Christopher Paolini

            Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are two coloring books! They are available on Amazon.


Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:


No comments:

Post a Comment