2 3 Fun Friday Fingers | Ballet Webb

Friday, May 25, 2018

Fun Friday Fingers



Fun Friday Fingers

I’ve talked about fingers before, and how they need to have energy (no drooping) and be correctly shaped. Here’s another way to think about it.

Imagine that the fingers are tiny hoses, and the water needs to be able to flow out through the fingertips and onward into space. The fingers maintain their correct shape, since the water will conform to it.

But if the fingers are hyper-extended or kinked, the flow of water will be interrupted. Scary.

Allow a lovely, uninterrupted flow of water from your fingertips.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #6ggg:
“Imagine the fingers as hoses, and let the water flow.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Dip your fingers n the spring stream or lift your face to the summer rains. Listen for me in the winter wind I'll come back for you.”
― Evangeline DenmarkThe Ice Child: A Winter Fairy Tale

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment