2 3 Marvelous Monday Deeply Rooted | Ballet Webb

Monday, May 4, 2020

Marvelous Monday Deeply Rooted



Marvelous Monday Deeply Rooted

In this glorious spring season of new growth, I started thinking about the deep roots my plants are (hopefully) developing. That made me think of how imagining deep roots can help dancers feel the downward part of the all-important two-way energy.

These “energy roots” need to be deep and wide, providing a secure anchor for the whole body and its upward-to-infinity oppositional energy.

Isn’t spring wonderful?!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #1kkk:
“Imagine deep and spreading roots.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Check out my coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment