2 3 Mad Monday Change | Ballet Webb

Monday, May 18, 2020

Mad Monday Change



Mad Monday Change

After writing this blog daily for several years, I’ve decided it is time to take a step back (no pun intended). Without my students around - whose inspiration is critical for this blog - I am finding it difficult to post new things.

I’m not going away completely, and the blog will stay online. It is searchable so if you have something you want to learn, see if I’ve already done a blog on it. If you have any other questions you can always email me directly. I ‘d be happy to help!

When I have a new idea I will write a new post. Also, anyone who would like to do a guest blog is encouraged to do so. Just send it to me and I’ll post it.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #5000:
“Change is a part of life.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.”
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Check out my coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment