2 3 Sunday New Beginnings | Ballet Webb

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday New Beginnings



Sunday New Beginnings

As we come to the conclusion of one year and the start of a brand-new one, think about the magic that exists in every fresh start.

I’m sure this is why people make resolutions and do such things as cleaning out their house, etc. at the start of a new year. It’s inspirational and motivational to start anew.

Dancers do this every day since each class provides new way to progress and perfect old skills. It’s ironic that despite the repetitive nature of ballet, it still allows a fresh beginning every day.

Consider new beginnings and how magical they can be.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #139:
“Consider the magic of new beginnings.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was.”
― Ransom Riggs, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment