2 3 Mad Monday Curling | Ballet Webb

Monday, December 3, 2018

Mad Monday Curling



Mad Monday Curling

There is no curling in ballet – unless it’s in one’s hair. And I’m not talking about the sport of curling.

Curling is sometimes seen in the fingers (see this previous post: https://balletwebb.blogspot.com/search?q=curl), or in the toes. Curled toes are common, especially when students try to point their feet too hard. And curled toes in pointe shoes isn’t even something I want to think about (ouch!).

Except for hair, there’s no curling in ballet. Period.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #22m:
“There is no curling in ballet.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Ladies with curly hair. Have time to spare.”
- Phyllis McGinley

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment