2 3 Wacky Wednesday Marshmallow Props | Ballet Webb

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wacky Wednesday Marshmallow Props


Wacky Wednesday Marshmallow Props

Marshmallows are amazing objects. That they are a food too just makes it all the sweeter. They can be used a props in a ballet class, or perhaps during a celebration in the dance studio where a lesson can be slipped in almost unnoticed.

Imagine a marshmallow under your heel to keep the weights over the balls of the feet. Or picture a marshmallow in between each vertebrae of the spine to help in the sensation of lengthening it. Or, imagine your head as a giant marshmallow resting lightly on the top of the spine and never squashing down into it.

Marshmallows, and their great buoyant capabilities, can illustrate lots of things. Can you think of any other Marshmallow Ideas?

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #20p:
Use a marshmallow to illustrate a variety of concepts.

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“I literally could not feel more cozy right now if I were actually inside a marshmallow”
Alice Clayton

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment