2 3 Sunday Miracle-Gro Thoughts | Ballet Webb

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Miracle-Gro Thoughts


Sunday Miracle-Gro Thoughts

All summer I nurtured my herbs, vegetables and flowers. I watered them and boosted them with Miracle-Gro and other fertilizers. Even the straggly little petunia plants I bought in a two-for-one sale thrived, despite initially looking like they had only a slim chance.

This week I attended a play and heard the phrase “The thoughts you feed are the ones that grow”. It reminded me that, like my plants, the ones I feed are the ones that get bigger and stronger.

What thoughts are you feeding? Good ones or negative ones? Which ones do you want to nourish to become big and strong?

You get the idea.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #183:
“Think about which thoughts need fertilizer and which ones don’t.”

Links of the Day:


Quote of the Day:
“Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.”
Roy T. Bennett

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment