2 3 Sunday Mysterious | Ballet Webb

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday Mysterious


Sunday Mysterious

Those of you who have read my books, even my non-fiction ones, know that I am fascinated by the mysterious, the odd, the unique, and the unexplained. I don’t think I’m alone in this.

The word “mysterious”, according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary means:  “exciting wonder, curiosity, or surprise while baffling efforts to comprehend or identify”.  It is the “exciting wonder” part that of that definition that I especially love. Truth, I have found, truly can be stranger than fiction.

 Be on the lookout for those things in life excite wonder – it is highly inspirational. And these kinds of things can be hidden in everyday events, sometimes called coincidences.

Mysterious things are everywhere, but usually you have to look for them.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #182:
“Be on the lookout for real-life instances of the mysterious.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“It’s the unknown that draws people.”
E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment