2 3 Fun Friday Folded Fondu | Ballet Webb

Friday, April 3, 2020

Fun Friday Folded Fondu



Fun Friday Folded Fondu

Here is a fun way to think about fondues. In a fondu, both legs bend, then both legs straighten; therefore think of folding and unfolding.

On the bend, the legs fold gently, and on the straightening portion the legs unfold (or unfurl) in a lovely sustained manner.

This unfurling allows for a beautiful presentation of the foot and leg. Ahhhh…

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Secret #17e:
“Imagine folding and unfolding a fondu.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Imagination makes the world
and all the wonders in it.
The seed of every dream unfurls
as you with love begin it!”
― Eric Micha'el Leventhal

Help expand the knowledge base!
Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Check out my coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment