2 3 Saturday Silly Saying Solo | Ballet Webb

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Saturday Silly Saying Solo


Saturday Silly Saying Solo

The show must go on, and never let them see you sweat. These ideas lead to our Silly Saying: “There are no mistakes, just unexpected solos.”

If you have performed onstage for any amount of time at all, you will have experienced the truth of this. Forget the choreography? Keep dancing even if you aren’t doing what everyone else is. Fall down? Make it look like it was an intentional part of the ballet. You know what I mean.

It’s really true. There are no mistakes, just spontaneous solos.

Dance on!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Ballet Statute #98:
“There are no mistakes, just unexpected solos.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“No matter how many plans you make or how much in control you are, life is always winging it.”
Carroll Bryant

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:




No comments:

Post a Comment