2 3 Fun Friday After | Ballet Webb

Friday, November 24, 2017

Fun Friday After




Fun Friday After

Here we are on the day after Thanksgiving, and the turkey is carved and eaten. Time to think about posture.

Earlier this month I talked about Ballet Secret #21ss: “Imagine carbonated bones.”  This image helps provide lift. Today’s idea helps provide the opposing downward energy: Imagine your muscles hanging from your bones. Not a very pretty image, I’ll admit, but an effective one.

The effervescent bones lift, and the muscles hang. There’s that two-way energy again!

Happy leftovers!

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Secret #21tt:
“Imagine  muscles hanging on bones.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.”
Calvin Trillin

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:



No comments:

Post a Comment