2 3 Sunday All Good | Ballet Webb

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sunday All Good



Sunday All Good

As we head into the midst of the holiday season, I thought I’d do some Sunday blogs related to giving. I’ll start with today’s quote - one of my favorites.

Whenever you have a chance to “do good”, do it. It doesn’t have to be anything massive, in fact, it is often the smallest sincere kind acts (or words) that resonate the longest. How many memories do you have of a single kind moment? Take a moment and savor that memory.

Now pay it forward. Do something that will give a similar memory to someone else. It will be replayed time and time again, insuring that goodness and kindness will spread into the future.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret #43:
Do all the good you can.

                Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as you ever can.
- John Wesley


                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest book is a coloring book! It is available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment