2 3 Sunday Impossible | Ballet Webb

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Impossible



 
Sunday Impossible

In the category of looking at things differently, I present the word “impossible”. This word is not one that dancers want to use often. And while there are realistically some things that are truly impossible, thinking this way is not productive or positive. Sometimes things that seemed impossible turn out to be completely possible when enough time and effort (in the right direction) are applied.

So look at the word “impossible” differently, and add a small space, to make it “I’m possible”. That changes the whole outlook.

It’s all a matter of how you look at things.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Mtivational Secret #34:  
The word impossible, says I’m possible.

                Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Ordinary people believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible”
Cherie Carter-Scott

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment