2 3 Sunday G & A | Ballet Webb

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday G & A



Sunday G & A

As the above quote states, guilt and anxiety are two things that would be helpful to remove from your life as much as you can. I think we all struggle with this concept.
Guilt about the past, sometimes way way past, and fear of the future. I’ve done other blogs about fear.

The more you can remove G & A, the better you will feel. The more we surrender to those things we cannot change – most of them involving some kind of guilt or fear – the more relaxed and calm we will be.

And achievement comes best when tension, anger, anxiety and fear subside.

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets
Motivational Secret #122:
“Leave guilt and anxiety behind.”

Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
 “There's no problem so awful, that you can't add some guilt to it and make it even worse.”
Bill Watterson, The Complete Calvin and Hobbes

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

My latest books are coloring books! They are available on Amazon.

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

Or visit my Pinterest page:

For interesting articles involving mental health:



No comments:

Post a Comment