2 3 Sunday Instant | Ballet Webb

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday Instant



Sunday Instant

I took the above photo early yesterday morning. I happened to glance out the window just in time to see the rays of sun streaming onto my driveway like spotlights. I grabbed my camera hoping the spectacle wouldn’t disappear too fast. I ran down and took as many photos as I could before the moment dissolved into the light of day.

It made me think about how inspiration and beauty and wonderful moments often arrive unexpectedly and disappear quickly, so we must be aware and ready to “seize the moment”.

If I were to assign a title to the photo, I’d call it “The Road Home”.
                                                                       
From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:

Motivational Secret #159
Inspiration and joy can come in an instant.”

Link of the Day:


Quote of the Day:
“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”
Anne Frank

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:
http://balletconnections.com/DebraWebbRogers


No comments:

Post a Comment