2 3 Fun Friday Ironing | Ballet Webb

Friday, January 8, 2016

Fun Friday Ironing


Fun Friday Ironing
I have blogged about under-circles, magnetic floors, energy down through the floor, and how tendues never leave the floor. Today I have a new image for those all-important tendues.
Since downward pressure, (energy) is crucial in any tendu, imagine that the floor is wrinkled and you have to iron it out with your foot. (You wouldn’t want to dance on a wrinkled floor, after all.)
Press down into the floor firmly enough to iron out all the imperfections. Voila! A smooth floor and perfect tendues. 

From the Big Blue Book of Ballet Secrets:
Ballet Secret #4q 
In a tendu, imagine ironing the floor.

                Link of the Day:

Quote of the Day:
“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
-          Albert Einstein

                Help expand the knowledge base!
 Leave a comment about any instructions, ideas, or images that worked best for you!  

Want to know more about me? Read my interview at Ballet Connections:

            Or "Like" me on my Facebook Author Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment